MAY 21, 2023
- Applicants cannot be current or former patients
- Must be a resident of South Florida
- Unable to afford medical services
- Not enrolled in an Effective Employer Sponsored Insurance (private insurance plan)
- Must be considered “low medical risk” or an ASA I or ASA II by our anesthesiologist team. (We will help you determine this)
- ASA 1: A normal healthy patient. Example: fit, nonobese (BMI under 30), a nonsmoking patient with good exercise tolerance. No drug use. Moderate or no alcohol use.
- ASA 2: A patient with mild systemic disease that is well controlled. Fit, nonobese (BMI under 30), a nonsmoking patient with good exercise tolerance. No drug use. Moderate or no alcohol use.
- Be a mom / mother in need
- Submit a one to two paragraph statement outlining which surgery you need, and a brief explanation on why you would be the ideal candidate. PHOTOS DEMONSTRATING THE CONDITION FOR SURGICAL TREATMENT ARE REQUIRED.
- Proof of residency in South Florida
- Photo ID
- Must be willing to have your surgery experience, from pre-op to post-op, documented via photos and video. Must also be willing to be interviewed about your experience and journey.
- Proof of income:
- Current tax return
- Current paycheck stubs or unemployment for the past 30 days
- If paid in cash at work, written statement from employer