The deep plane facelift is a procedure known for its effectiveness in dramatically reducing the signs of aging, including loose, sagging skin, lines and wrinkles, and a loss of definition in the lower face.
Who is a good candidate for a deep plane facelift?
A deep plane facelift can be performed for older patients or for those who are just beginning to see the signs of aging appear and wish to take preemptive action. The procedure can address jowling and loss of definition in the jawline, a loss of volume in the midface and cheeks, and loose, drooping skin as well as lines and wrinkles. Dr. Lampert will ask that patients considering surgery of any kind are non-smokers of sound mind and body who have realistic expectations and are willing to follow the doctor’s directions before and after their treatment.
What are the advantages of a deep-plane facelift?
- Takes a holistic approach, revising the entire facial structure as a whole rather than as parts
- Tightens the underlying muscles and tissues rather than merely pulling the skin taut
- Is effective for all ages
- Results in a natural, youthful appearance
- Boosts self-confidence and self-esteem